Welcome to our own Job Board. WNIC is not responsible for the job ads posted here. WNIC is not an agent and therefore does not 'match' applicants with employers. We provide (quite literally), a Job Board to bring you all job ads in a transparent and easy way. Happy hunting! Please take a moment to read the conditions of use set out below.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
- Read the job ad carefully to determine if you are a suitable candidate. Ensure you have an up to date CV/resume. WNIC is not responsible for the job ads, the legality of their standing nor of any details posted. Please be courteous and respectful when contacting employers.
Click on the logo above to join our Facebook page Which Job in Changsha. Our FB page is managed from outside of China.
Conditions of Use
1. The Job Board is wholly owned by What's New in Changsha and, as such, no other entity reserves the right to question or influence the content and decisions of WNIC
2. Applicants should apply to a job using the online form provided here (or if that fails, we accept applications through email@example.com). We do not accept any attachments, resumes, CVs, scans of documents, degrees and so on.
3. WNIC reserves the right to block your application if e report any vexatious or unreasonable use of our free online service.
4. All job ads are unverified. Employers may or may not hold the legal right to employ non-Chinese nationals. It is your responsibility to ensure an employer has the legal right to hire non-Chinese. This service is only a platform for job adverts.
5. WNIC does not support any conditions of race/skin colour and as such, applications do not show any such requirement. WNIC has an equal opportunities policy (the only exception is for modelling or entertainment vacancies for obvious reasons).
6. If you experience any difficulty or problem with any technical feature or want to give feedback about an employer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just view the ad and apply by contacting the employer directly! Easy !
How to apply:
1. View the Job Vacancies below (note the REF CODE)
2. Apply via our online form (Click on APPLY HERE below)
3. Wait for the employer to contact you directly
Please see our conditions of use (below)