CHANGSHA RANKED 4TH HAPPIEST PLACE TO LIVE IN CHINA!
- - - -
CCTV Financial Channel has revealed that Changsha managed a staggering 4th position in the "Chinese economic life survey" which took in some 104 cities and 300 counties. Changsha was narrowly beaten by Hainan.
"China's economic life survey" (along with the National Bureau of Statistics) has been going on for nine years now and has included the country's 31 provinces, 104 cities and 300 counties. CCTV claims a huge 10 million survey samples which cover areas from family life, experience, economic status, consumption and investment expectations, people's livelihood and well-being. The survey response rate was 86.6%.
The survey found that 40% of respondents had a 'happy family life' of which 10.6% were 'very happy', 29.4% feel 'more happiness' than before. The cities have been ranked in the following order:
- Hefei, Anhui Province,
- Taiyuan, Shanxi Province,
- Haikou City, Hainan Province,
- Changsha City, Hunan Province,
- Shijiazhuang, Tai'an City, Shandong Province,
- Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province, Jiangsu Province,
- Lianyungang, Hengshui City, Hebei Province,
- Huangshan City, Anhui Province.
This should give the local tourist board something to smile about.
- - - -