There are guides for foreigners looking for a hole in China out there on the Internet, so we don't have to reinvent the wheel any time soon. However, we can provide some useful search tools and links for those seeking that room with a view, lift and Western toilet. We hope these Changsha-specificlinks help.
The following links go to Anjuke.com. This is an open website in which any real estate agent or landlord can post their properties. We have broken it down into useful sections for you. Once you like a place, contact the rep on the right. Be aware that the Chinese often count in 'square meters' although that usually applies to buying a place. Agents will often charge you a fee to visit several apartments. You may also have to register with the local police office (PSB) if you move to a new district/city.

 This section of the site is under construction.